If you like reading instead of watching video tutorial, then proceed:
Steps To Enable Device Owner Mode:
- Install the package disabler owner app.
- Download SDK Platform-Tools from https://developer.android.com/studio/releases/platform-tools and extract it. Open the platform tools folder. You will see folders like api etc.
- Copy this path(example: copy C:\Users\vipin\Downloads\platform-tools_r30.0.4-windows\platform-tools). Make this path globally accessible. Or you can open cmd and change directory to reach this path also.
- Go to settings->About Device -> build number and click on it 7+ times till it enables “Developer mode”
- Go to settings->developer options and enable “usb debugging”.
- Plug the mobile device into the computer using USB cable.
- Go to settings->Accounts on your mobile device and remove all google, microsoft, amazon and other accounts. Note: backup your data if you like, before this operation. Removing the accounts will not cause any lose of your data.
- On the computer open a Terminal window and type adb devices and press Enter key.
Your mobile device might prompt you with a trust dialog. Click accept. And run the following command:
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver
- Reboot your device
- Now you can add back your google and other accounts.